Friday, May 8, 2009

A Word From Me

Hey guys, so I've recently become aware that there's more people checking out my blogs than I thought. That's really good! It actually warms my heart. A very little bit. Lol. But thank you, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any comments on my stuff, or if you want me to write about something. I'm always in need of new inspiration. Also, if you like what you're reading, tell your friends. Ask them to check out my stuff. Then tell them to ask their friends. And so on and so forth. I'll be having a myspace page up along with my friends that keeps track of all our work. I mean ALL. Poetry, videos, pictures, music, you name it, we'll have it. If not, it'll only be a matter of time. So keep an ear out. Again, thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!
blog comments powered by Disqus