Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Hudson Overflowing?

NO,The Hudson isn't overflowing. In terms of trash, perhaps, but the people are New York are fine. Unless Noah builds an Ark on top of the Empire State Building. That would be a completely different story.

I'm actually talking about my newest artistic discovery. Granted I didn't discover him on my own. He's collaborated with Kanye (aka douchebag) and Jay-Z (Blueprint 3). He's from Europe! He's British actually. Has a peculiar crop of blonde hair. And has the rare musical talent to connect to masses of two countries divided by an enormous body of water.

Ladies and gentleman, if you haven't done so on your own already, check out Mr. Hudson. That is the name he is utilizing. And while the Hudson may stink on occasion, I assure he does not. Whether it be "Supernova", "Too Little Too Late", "Anyone But Him" or my personal favorite "White Lies", you can't help but bob your head to his music.

So do yourself a favor and get yourself a dose of good music. Cause we hear enough about the mediocre/crap as it is.

blog comments powered by Disqus