Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twi-hards Get Off On the Wrong Thing

Twi-hards. The makeshift term for Twilight fanatics. Granted, the book series is very good, but the movie was downright atrocious. Let's see if the new director does things proper in November. But seeing as the movie is what got Twi-hards turned on in the first place, their undying obsession seems directed toward the wrong thing. Where it should be directed toward is the music. The soundtrack was actually good. Probably known best for Paramore's "Decode" my favorite track was by, as Stephanie Myers herself puts it, her inspiration for the entire series. That would be none other than, Muse.

Sure, "Supermassive Black Hole" was awesome. But it wasn't until I watched them perform on the VMAs that several things came clear to me. First, "Uprising" is an awesome song. Second, Their sound on stage sounded better
than the album version! That's rare! And third, their music is good across the board. As far as I'm concerned their definitely worth checking out.

So I suggest you hurry up and do just that. Or something might take a bite out of you.





Yeah. I know. Very bad joke.

blog comments powered by Disqus