Friday, February 5, 2010

That SadomasochisticRarelysimplisticScaldinglyacidic Thing

It's that SadomasochisticRarelysimplisticScaldinglyacidic Thing
You do to me
That I feel for you
What we hate cause the more it hurts
The more it stands true
What are we two fools
To tie each other's hands
Beating each other down
Not giving a damn
All the while taking it
As we
Two stubborn ass rocks
Are reduced to sand
Man, you tear me in half
With your dual personalities
And ridiculous eccentricities
Speaking tongues and yelling in dialects
Yes, I can't understand your Spanish
No, I speak quite clearly
I just really don't care if you actually hear me
No, you know I care about you
Yes, I'm purposely being a royal tool
Now stop
Why you gotta go there
Pulling out ancient grudges and faults
Like the pain you've caused you've done naught
I'm still cleaning the venom out of my heart
All the while doing all I can to melt yours apart
It's just that I have to finish what you always start
And we bicker and fight
Then we cool and we tight
And we cry and we scream
That just seems to be the recurring theme of our
SadomasochisticRarelysimplisticScaldinglyacidic Thing....

Yeah....


I know.....


I love you too.
blog comments powered by Disqus