Sunday, August 31, 2008

World Undefined

Step into my world
Black oblivion home to wretched dream and beautiful nightmare
Are you afraid?
Yes, I see your stare
But I promise they’re locked away
Who?
Why the demons, soldiers of mockery and demise
It is them that you’ve seen within my eyes
At times.
They once controlled my inhibitions through fear
Aging my soul quicker than my years
See now, tears are still brought to my eyes

Step into my world
Silent cemetery of shattered fantasies and ruined ambitions
Are you startled?
Yes, I hear you catch your breath
But I promise I’m pretty much sane
Sure I can be a little warped at times
Due to the dark fumes that suffocate my mind
But it’s ok…
Then again they do consume my sense of reality
And I have to fight to maintain a state of normality
See now, there I go slipping again

Step into my world
Barren wasteland of old wars and run-down scars
Are you unsure?
Yes, I can feel your confusion
But I promise I’m still here
It’s just sometimes I close myself off
So If I appear a little detached or lost
Don’t worry.
But then again maybe you should still ask
See now, the loneliness is setting in once more

Step into my world
Please enter if you dare
For this world undefined I do not intend to share…
blog comments powered by Disqus