Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Resolution

This year....FUCK LOVE!

Two's a crowd
Got enough noise in my head
As of right now
I don't need you in my life
To add to the height of my
Daily stress
So don't step to me saying
I'm just all about sex
Cause no shit!
Commitment
Isn't the name of this game
See
I'm currently too selfish
To be anything but free
Not to say I won't please you
If you're down to please me
But my heart is locked up
And you ain't getting the key
Freeze!
That doesn't mean to say
We can't be best friends w/ benefits
All the way
We can laugh, we can chill
When we aren't in the sack
But that's the extent of our future
It's not much deeper than that
This year I gotta focus on
Success and Self-esteem
The only thing I want you to lift up
Is what's sitting in my jeans
Too blunt for you?
Too bad cause from here on out
Raw and reckless are what I'm about
This is the resolution
And I know it may seem strange
But like Snake and Jackal said
2010's the year of change
blog comments powered by Disqus